Throughout these whole time we were planning and construction the playground, i had alot of fun. Being the researcher, i had to find the right information on the special need group. It was tiring as these sort of information is very scarce, thus those i found are all bits and pieces picked up from long articles. Being the presenter was a fruitful experience for me! Luckily my voice did not shiver though there are many butterflies fluttering in the stomach.
As a researcher, I learned that there are many possibilities to get different information like through the Internet, media and the brain. I had to exercise my brain to get the best result. All hard work will always pay off when they are done perfectly.
As a presenter, I learned to braved myself to speak in front of a big crowd. And learned to adapt in different situations. Whenever there was a missing link in the script, i would immediately react to speak out and try to say something related to the slide.
Throughout the whole building process, I learned to come up with ideas at the very last minute and help salvage the situation. I also, for the first time, learned how to use different types of glue. Super glues are a lifesaver but they are also very troublesome. If I am not careful, my hands will end up sticking together and i will have to separate my hands forcefully, till they leave hard "plastic" marks on my hand that only disappear another day.
Now I know how hard it is to build a model. But because we are a team, we were able to overcome everything. Teamwork and co-ordination are very important concepts to the building of the whole model. Motivation from each team members also got the group going. Whenever the trouble arises, we will settle down and think of a solution.
Many thanks to all the team members, aka Builders, this playground was a huge success!!! Well done everybody!
By; Tan Rui Qi (28)
12:35 AM
SSRXC
this is the literature blog of Sin Kin, Soo Hwa, Rui Qi, Xin Xiu and Cheryl of 2e7'09
please respect our blog
Love Us, we wil love you back
Hate Us,'Click Here' and dont come back again