image
SSRXC's Blog
image image image image
Saturday, May 9, 2009

Reflection :

I feel that this project has made me learn lots of things. I learnt that TEAMWORK is really important when doing group projects/works. Our group disagreed on a few things but it all worked out well because we were willing to give in to each other. I feel that i have not done enough for this project and hopes that the next time i do project with the same people, i will put in more work for them. Hope that they are not angry with me for this. This project is really meaningful. We got exposed to different types of materials and different types of glue to stick them. For example, normal white glue are not very useful in sticking ice cream sticks together etc. We had a hard time sticking the boat together but many thanks to Rui Qi, we managed to do it! I really hope that they wouldnt be angry with me for leaving early due to tuition.


Cheryl Fong (06) 2e7'o9

8:10 AM