After working on this meaningful project, I feel that the whole group has really put in a lot of effort and time. I have learnt more about the needs of the physically handicapped through the building of the playground. I enjoyed this project thoroughly although we had encountered many difficulties while doing. I feel that teamwork and spirit is very important. I must really thank all my groupmates as they have helped me a lot in this project. I had lots of fun with them while doing the project. We joked and played a lot during the process but we still managed to finish this project on time. I am really proud of what my group has done, the playground and the presentation. Before the presentation, I was really worried that my voice would be too soft to be heard. However, I told myself that I can do it, and after the presentation, my groupmates that were sitting at the back, Xin Xiu and Soo Hwa, told me that I could be heard clearly! I would definitely recommend this project to the students next year as besides understanding more about different children, they also get to bond with their fellow classmates. If given a chance, I would do this project again! :D
-Sin Kin(4) 2e7
9:21 PM
SSRXC
this is the literature blog of Sin Kin, Soo Hwa, Rui Qi, Xin Xiu and Cheryl of 2e7'09
please respect our blog
Love Us, we wil love you back
Hate Us,'Click Here' and dont come back again